Wednesday, October 5, 2011

race day tracking

I meant to do some tapering runs. I really, really did. But then I didn't. Today was my first tapering run since Brisbane (about a week and a half ago). I did a slow, easy 26min jog. There were a few hills but I kept intensity to a minimum. Hard to believe Melbourne half marathon is just a couple days away!
For those of you who are interested, there is reportedly 'race day tracking' so you can see how I'm going in the race without having to be there. How do you do it?
1. Go to www.melbournemarathon.com.au
2. Click on 'race day tracking' - it is a button the left hand side.
3. There may be a place where you need to type in my bib number. My number is 13115.
Then see what happens! Remember I am entered in the HALF marathon! Not the full marathon!
The time I start is 8am Sunday. In other time zones, this equates to the following:
Brisbane - 9am Sunday
Calgary -4pm Saturday
Florida - 6pm Saturday

1 comment:

  1. What? Wouldn't 8am Melbourne time be 7am Brisbane? Or have i missed something?
    Avid Remote Follower ;)

    ReplyDelete