Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Little Bit Something

Another day, another run! A little bit cooler out, so we went a little bit further and a little bit faster, with a little bit more running and a little bit less walking. "We" being my friend and I.
After having such great coaches and running inspirations in my life to push me along, it is refreshing to be able to turn the tables and help a friend achieve her goal of running her first 5k non-stop. Since my running goals this year are humble in distance, shorter training days are just fine with me. Plus, after four weeks of lying on the couch eating brownies and chocolate chip muffins (thanks, Mom!), it is good to be back doing any form of exercise.
Today we did the same route with the goal of running more. We ran almost 150m further and still shaved a minute off total time, so I call it a success for Day #2 back in running!

No comments:

Post a Comment