Thursday, July 20, 2017

[Insert Title Here]


Last weekend I went for a long, slow run of 8k. I was a little shocked when I was the only one running that distance, but fortunately a couple of gals showed up at the last minute to join me.
The cool part was our coach (who can’t run due to injury) joined us on his bike. It was like having my own personal bike coach!
The run was very slow to accommodate the pace for everyone, but I enjoyed it more or less (more being the easy and social aspect of the run, less being the last few km when the rain came and I got a bit chilled).
It was so, so nice not to have any pain in my knees, or Achilles, or anywhere!
Geez, I'm starting to feel like I'm past my running prime. It's depressing to think I may have already peaked and am now just sliding down the other side.

...and apologies for the lack of title and lack of zest in my blog entry. It's uninspired, but some days are like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment