Saturday, May 12, 2012

Lazy Does It

So, as you may have guessed I've taken a lazy week...er, "rest" week. I am more than a little concerned about my knee so I thought I would indulge in a complete week off. It didn't start out that way. It started out with taking off one session, but then one thing led to another and then...well... you know how it goes. So to make up for lack of running achievements, I am posting you more photos from the Noosa 10k!

Cheering on the half marathoners as we wait for our 8.15am start to the 10k. What a lazy morning!

 Inspiring half marathoners! Run, run! Only 18k to go and looking strong!

Some of the team during the team photo. Unfortunately a fair few of them were not around. But I'm there in my trademark green hat, courtesy of the Ipswich Park2Park race I ran last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment