Friday, July 22, 2011

Through the City

There's nothing quite like running through Queen Street Mall at 6am! Lots of random intervals today. After the warm-up we started with 5 sets of ~100m sprints. Then onto the intervals varying from 600m to 1k in length. I'm happy to say I was able to keep up with the group this week! Not quite back in my game but clearly the spinach (and other changes) have been working well with me. :)
On a sad note, I'm dropping the marathon training. Between moving to the country and starting a new job, October's marathon is not going to happen. But don't fear! I will still be training remotely for the half. My coach Chris has informed me that he knows of a running group where I'll be living. Population 7,000 and a running group! Who would have thought? Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment