Sunday, July 31, 2011

Official Results - P2P

Two quick things for those interested. First, the official results are in for any interested in finding out more details! My bib number was 397.
Also, some people have told me that they've signed up to receive my blog via email and then responded by hitting 'reply' to the email. Please know that I am not receiving those emails! They are going somewhere into the depths of cyberspace. If you would like to add comments, you can do them in one of two ways:
1. Email me directly
2. Go to the blog site and click on 'comments' below the blog to leave a post (this will be read by all who go on the web page)
Hope this clears up any confusion! If I get any race photos I'll try to put them up.

1 comment:

  1. way to go, Laura. Your racing is improving. I would be quadruple your time, if I even finished. Wendy T

    ReplyDelete