Friday, August 19, 2011

Hospital Hill

I've finally found a semi-decent hill in Kingaroy. Fittingly, it's called 'Hospital Hill'. Yesterday I ran an interval to get to the bottom of the hill (~1.5k) and then started up. I later measured the hill to be just over 400m from bottom to top...about the same distance as the hill sets I ran in Wondai. Unlike the hills in Wondai, this one had me fighting every step not to throw in the towel and walk up it. Hills are not my strength!
Set 1: 4.03min
Set 2: 4.02min
Set 3: 3.57min

I wish I could say I'd done more than three sets, but I was out of time and had to run back to my place to shower and get ready for work...okay, I 'jogged' back to my place. Next time I'll either give myself more time or drive to the bottom of the hill that I can spend my energy running up it rather than to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment