Thursday, August 18, 2016

Two Days, Two Runs

That’s right, baby! I’ve now done two runs in a row. Granted, neither are anything to brag about, even though I still do.
Today was 20 minutes. I just can’t seem to find more time in my morning. Okay, I could easily find more time in my morning. But back to the point. I did a bit of a step ladder. 5 min easy, 5 min more difficult, 5 min quite difficult, then finishing off with 5 min easy again.
Brizzy does not really like to run beside me. He’ll run ahead, or stay behind and run to catch up, but he’s not quite sure what I expect from him when I run. I’m not quite sure what I expect from him yet either.
I also received confirmation last night that there are no structured running groups here. I keep building up hopes that somewhere, someone will know of such a group in this city! But it has been confirmed by many “in-the-know” sources: the answer is no. There are people who run in groups, but no running groups. I’m a little bit gutted right now. I have been doing some serious research and planning into a marathon next spring. I just don’t have the motivation to do the training alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment